We will meet to go to Sintra, located in the foothills of the mountain that gives it its name.
We will enter a fairytale city declared a World Heritage Site, and while we walk the streets we will know its history: from its birth in the lands of a forest to the present.
We will visit the National Palace, built in the sixteenth century and considered an example of organic architecture. We will continue our walk to the Seteais Palace, from the 18th century. Do you want to know how it has become a luxurious hotel?
As we move through Sintra we will get to know the legends that surround this pastel city. In addition, we will discover its most typical gastronomy: the Queijadas de Sintra and the Colares wine.
- Town Hall Square where we will introduce the history of Sintra
- We'll talk about Sintra pastry
- We will walk the via Douche along the Parque da Liberdade
- National Palace of Sintra
- We will get lost in its downtown streets
- Palacio da Regaleiras
- Finally we will finish at Palacio de Seteais with the panoramic view of the Da Pena palace.
Charismatic tour guides
Best tips and recomendations